The Reiki Teacher workshop is suited to all those who have completed Reiki Level One, Reiki Level Two, Reiki Practitioner and the Reiki Master with Healing Well or another qualified teacher of the Usui Reiki lineage and must have at least one year of experience in practising on the general public. Furthermore, the student has to have a real passion for Reiki and the sincere wish to pass the gift of giving Reiki onto others.
This two-day long workshop takes place on a one-to-one basis and includes:
- Profound revision of Reiki Level One, Reiki Level Two and the Reiki Master
- Explanation of the importance of the Reiki lineage
- Talking about the responsibility that lies in passing Reiki on to others
- Discussion professional conduct and the teacher-student relationship
- Explanation of the attunement process
A Reiki Teacher manual will be given to each student covering the content of this workshop. A Reiki Teacher certificate will be given to each participant at the end of the workshop.